P3i Hybrid app connection

Got my P3i buds a few days ago and they will not connect to the app. They connect to Bluetooth and play everything very nicely with great sound but I cannot get them to connect to the app. Location is on, I’ve given the app access to all it needs on my phone and I’ve pressed the button on the case to put it in pair mode but still nothing. Any help would be appreciated as I was looking forward to customising them.

I remember there was an importance of the sequence of connecting first and after.
But other members should know better and/or you might use the search function to find a solution for you issue,.

Go back to basics. You only paired with your phone right? If you had paired with something else it could be stealing the connection.

Delete the pairing and turn phone off.

Reset the buds.

Phone on, pair.

Then connect in app.

Should work but I may need to update for some different screens.

I would also add to restart your phone as well to help if it is a phone glitch…

Should work but I may need to update for some different screens.

I would also add to restart your phone as well to help if it is a phone glitch…

Reset, delete bt connection and pair it again. If nothing helps contact customer support by email service@soundcore.com

Thanks for the replies guys. I reset the pods and restarted the phone as well as uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. Still no luck so I’ll contact support to see if they can shed some light in this.

What happens when:

• you’re phone is BT paired and connected
  • app you go through manually add device and go to Life, Life P3i

e.g

click add device

(says searching, then it gives up after a few seconds)

Select “Don’t see your device”

Life, Life P3i

Does it still not work?

If all else fails, contact Customer Support: