Paired with Windows but unable to detect as a sound device

Hi, I’m new to the Liberty Air 2 Pro and made my purchase today. I had the reply from Soundcore team that it can pair properly and working well with Windows 7 and Windows 10. However, on my end, the pairing works but it is unable to detect any drivers to recognise it as a sound device? I need it to work on the laptop. Anyone please help? Thank you very much for your time!

1 Like

Delete the earphones from the WIN-bt -list
Then you should delete the default bt-driver given by MS and install this one from the
bt-card-manufacturer instead.
Be sure all other bt-connections (phones, tablets) are disabled.

2 Likes

It’s a Lenovo laptop. It appears that the device itself was not able to find a Bluetooth driver from Microsoft and hence not able to find it as a audio device. But how do I find the driver from the manufacturer? Are you talking about Lenovo in my case? Any form of advice is highly appreciated! Thank you!

Lenovo usually have a Lenovo app installed which checks for software updates. Find it. Use it. You’ll go through tabs for updates and install, look for wireless, Bluetooth type.

2 Likes

Sometimes reinstalling the drivers is also a solution. Is it just in general they aren’t being recognized or in a certain application you are trying to use them with that you find this issue