Photo of The Week | By The Fire

This week we are setting the challenge for you to take a photo with your favorite Soundcore product, and take it by the fire :fire:! I don’t mean literally set the products on fire (please don’t do that) :rofl: ! But maybe it’s next to the BBQ Grill, or even cooking by the fire, or fireplace. Or even more conceptual, I’ll leave it to your imagination!

Share pictures next to the fire and remember to include your favorite Soundcore product in the photo!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

4 Likes

Will not burn my speaker! :joy:

Could have taken such one in winter when firing the tile stove

Hard task. I would say dangerous one :grin:

Well, I am not sure as I do not want to clean the grill. :rofl:

Think I might have an idea for a photo :wink: . Will have to see if it will work at the weekend!

Didn’t work as well as I thought it would, but still managed to get 4 sets of Soundcore earbuds on our electric fire in the living room. L-R – Life Dot 2 – Life A2 NC – Life P3 – Liberty 3 Pro

Please note – no Soundcore products were damaged while taking this photograph.

1 Like

The Q35’s and L3P’s by candlelight.

1 Like

1 Like

I had something similar with electric fire but never got any good shots due my reflection. Lol. I kept seeing my hand or foot in the shots.

1 Like

Hard task. Some nice photos.

1 Like

It was tricky to make sure there were no reflections, but with some careful lighting using my other phone, I thought I did an OK job.

1 Like

Nice photo. Congrats on winning.

1 Like

Congrats @Craig_Paterson. That was a pretty cool shot. :+1:

1 Like