Photo Of The Week | #EarthDay

In celebration of #EarthDay (yes we’re slightly late with this one!) we want you to snap a picture with your favorite Soundcore product in your favorite location.

Perhaps you’re an early bird and like to catch the sunrise :sunrise_over_mountains: or maybe you’re a night owl and prefer the dark :owl:

Try and get imaginative with your entries! Good luck! Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Is it early morning or late evening :thinking:

1 Like

Couldn’t help myself when I saw this drain cover

3 Likes

Nice pic, but I thought Earth is round :joy:

1 Like

We are very resourceful here in Scotland, we can fit square pegs into round holes :wink::sunglasses::joy:

2 Likes

I knew it, the earth is flat…

3 Likes

Here’s the shot I really wanted to take for this week’s challenge… taken up on Sale Fell in the North West Lake District 28th April 2022. Just a pity there wasn’t a blue sky, but that’s the Lake District for you.

5 Likes

I have never doubted about it.
Its a part of our Neanderthaler culture! :rofl:

This was the first idea we had

But now our scientists are believing in this model! :rofl:

images

I’m there next week. My Frames broke so unless there’s an exceptionally fast warranty post I’m without my Soundcore product for next week’s photo ops

3 Likes

Nice sunset

Had some help this week…

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well we finally had a day that’s not snowing, freezing, and or raining. So I filled up the Bird Feeder and sat on the porch and listened to some music with the Motion Booms. :blush:

2 Likes

Nice to see some bushes in bloom as of late really amke going outside nicer

2 Likes

Nice painting :clap:
Who did this?

1 Like

My oldest did, combination of finger paint and brush.

Thought not tooo bad :wink:

3 Likes