Photo Of The Week | Freestyle

We loved your spooky photos from last week! :jack_o_lantern: This time I want you to go all out and use your imagination! :smirk:

Take an image of anything you want, in any location! It could be of wildlife, hobbies or even sunsets! :sunrise_over_mountains:

You have the power :ok_hand:

Don’t forget to include your favorite Soundcore product in the image :camera_flash:

6 Likes

Took this shot while getting a camera setup to get video of our downtown square.

7 Likes

We still have a beautiful and colorful “golden Polish autumn”.
We can go to the park and collect leaves in amazing colors :smiley:.

7 Likes

Love these pictures

1 Like

Ooh, well here’s my Q30 having been left in the rain by the Amazon courier for a week.

This is what an Amazon delivery package looks like after a week unseen in a garden

And packaging within

and a wet case within

And a Q30 nicely wet

Surprisingly they do work, I’m wearing them now just listened to Adam and El Jefe’s livestream using them.

You did ask for anything with product in shot :slight_smile:

Message to everyone - insist on tracking, that 7-9 days may be only 1 day, and it’s winter coming.

1 Like

That really sucks. I will say that I did have a pair of headphones that my son dropped in a toilet.

Although a weeks worth of potential rain, the case probably helped a bit.

1 Like

The triplets were helping me w/ framing out the basement bath…

Too bad they don’t know how to swing a hammer… lol

6 Likes

@TheSnarkyOne Your triplets are so bright that you don’t need additional lighting in the basement :smiley:.
Interesting photos!

1 Like

I prefer the EUFY lumi.
But the triple is great!

1 Like

When I expect a parcel coming ->
I would check all the places the deliverer could have lost it. :grinning:

But meanwhile I know them all.
DHL, Amazon, Hermes etc.

And they know me, always a tip for them.
Helps a lot!

Some really nice photos.
Still thinking about my entry.

1 Like

I had some interested parties watching while I was updating the firmware in my Liberty 3 Pros :wink:

3 Likes

OK lets have some fun!

2 Likes

@Chiquinho If this was only available a few months earlier :wink: as this comes in Jan 2022

There are 6 Soundcore items in the shot, can you spot them all?

Shut Up Noddy, I’m trying to listen to a podcast, said Teddy

“Pah Pah Pah” said Monkey.

Kitty said “The Professor needs to go bye bye now”.

Goodnight everyone.

2 Likes

Whow, what a collection!
But he is missing! :rofl:

3 Likes

You know when I had my first born. There was an influx of people buying him stuffed animals several times a year. After several years, I had to put a stop to it.

They were overtaking his room. Luckily he had a bunk bed at the time and a lot was able to stay at the top of the bunk bed… At the most, he had close to 300 on top of his bunk bed. I was able to reduce it to a a smaller number but it took a few interventions. They were donated to a DV shelter but unsure if they used them or threw them out.

1 Like

My kids’ mother is a hoarder, some of these are 60 years old, one of them was mine, 2nd hand from an older brother.

Personally I’d just…

and be

Mother in law does hoard some. She will come out with a toy from like the 80s here or there for the kids to play.

1 Like