Dining w/ music…

Nappy time…

7 Likes

How do you call your dog?
I would call him/her Nietzsche!
Eyebrows and mustache. :rofl:

imago0125174743s

1 Like

Her name is Odie, or as we sometimes call her… Oders…

She is a 15yr mini schnauzer, gets around somewhat well still.

2 Likes

Odie :slightly_smiling_face:- is probably a popular dog name. My neighbor has a dog with this name.
A very friendly dog never bark at me.

1 Like

Talisker has his Life Q10 headphones ready to slip over his ears when his favourite track comes on the playlist… can you guess what it is? You got it – “Who let the dogs out?”

3 Likes

I don’t know if I’m allowed another entry or not, but couldn’t believe my luck with this butterfly landing on my Life P3 case.

PS, this is for real, not a photoshop job, as can be seen in this video.

6 Likes

Beautiful butterfly :clap:

1 Like

You get my vote!!!

2 Likes

Do stuffed penguins count?! Ha ha ha!! This is Percy, our teams mascot!

4 Likes

Percy suits his headphones :clap:t2:

1 Like

Thank you :+1:t2:

1 Like

You are good. You will see in the past that there has been multiples pics from different members.

1 Like

Well,

I had this one pic of the my dog (Holly) but my dogs are with their pack leader this last week or so or my father in law (aka pack leader). :rofl: He can not get away from my house without them going with him for a few weeks. As you can see she is pretty tired from the last trip.

Since I lack my dogs these last few weeks, I decided to make a Halloween soundcore pet just like Dr. Frankenstein did in the book and movies.

I found a soundcore 3 for the body and tail. I grabbed some Liberty air 2 pro and Liberty 2 pros for the legs. I needed a head and the Anker Astro seemed to work fine (it does have a speaker mode). I topped it off with some ears and some googly eyes. So you get Soundcore Astro. This dog has all of your musical needs AND you can watch movies as well. :rofl:

May get a better pic of them since we are going to go see them this weekend…

2 Likes

Alpaca and Life P3 :star_struck:

4 Likes

I know this butterfly :slightly_smiling_face:.
This : Aglais io.
It is very common in Poland. He is also often a guest in my home. Great photo - congratulations👏!

2 Likes

Nice photo.
Out of curiosity is it your alpaca or just one you happened to see?

1 Like

Huge ammount of great pictures. Must consult my dog about postung anotger one :grin:

Here’s a few pictures of my daily visitor with the Liberty Air 2 Pro

Grey Grey listening to a lullaby on the Motion Boom

Buddy listening to Bob Seger on the porch

5 Likes

Thanks @ktkundy, they are not mine but directly in my neighbourhood (5 of them). :blush:

Great photos!
@Steve976 I think you live in a zoo: once you have a bear, another time a deer …
Next time, maybe you will show us an elephant or a tiger … :joy:

3 Likes