Photo Of The Week | Your Favorite Time Of Day

I had such one and donated it to a friend.
Still working perfectly, he told me yesterday.

1 Like

Never seen this
Fantastic!

I wish I could be there!
Snow is melting here. Ca +2C

1 Like

Worse case would be to find a new battery and to replace if you technical enough to do it. :smile:

1 Like

I think I may tinker with it and see what’s inside.

It was the same with my kids 3ds xl. When they broke the screen, I found a decently cheap replacement part and was able to fix it. :rofl: It got easier to fix once one of them broke it again. My only issue was this one little cable that connected the screen to the motherboard.

I will say good luck and hope you can find a part for it.

1 Like

Do that, the is not much you can do wrong.

2 Likes

Nice and rare item

1 Like

Our favorite times are evenings (Thursday/Friday)
when we join kids for Music Dance Floor (at home with illuminated LED lights) with Kidsbop music, on Soundcore speakers… this week Soundcore Mini 3 was the main attraction

2 Likes

Ahh, yes the kidsbop dance party… a much beloved activity in our household as well.

Good ideas to setup the mini, might have to try the next time, with our flare 2s

1 Like

Go to sleep, go to sleep my ELEPHANT?

Strange lullaby there. :slight_smile:

I consider myself a night owl most days. I do tend to use my Liberty 2 pros for music and movies, but will use the Strike 1 headset for work or games.

So since I am a night owl, I decided to take my pic in the dark with the help of my Eufy camera since owls are pretty good at seeing in the dark.

2 Likes

Nice picture. Impresive quality

Flip phone?

That is an android phone in my hand so that I can see it what I am doing.

Samsung Galaxy A21with straight talk service. Got with straight talk so that I can get cell service when we go on vacation and we are separated from each other.

I am definitely a night owl (or rather a night eagle).:slightly_smiling_face:
That’s why I love the evening when it’s already dark and quiet.
Then I can read my favorite books, watch my favorite series, listen to my favorite music.

3 Likes

Excellent choice, the cranberries. Sadly Dolores is no longer with us.

Dostojewski.
Great novel

images

1 Like

You totally surprised me.:astonished:
Have you read this book?
In belles-lettres, it is my favorite, next to Sienkiewicz’s Trilogy and Wiktor Hugo’s “Les Miser”. I couldn’t tear myself away from her, I could read from morning to evening. I have heard that Dostoyevsky is Pope Benedict’s favorite author.
From Dostoyevsky, I read everything that was available to me.
I was also delighted with “Idiot” :+1:t2:.

1 Like

I was/am reading so much.
It never can be too much.

I dont remember what I read
I am in books all my life not in movies. games etc.

Not only classical music, literature too! :smile:

There are so many books free at amazon.de to catch

All the classics from all great authors.
https://www.amazon.de/Brüder-Karamasow-Fjodr-Michailowitsch-Dostojewski-ebook/dp/B004UBEM90/ref=sr_1_3?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=39RFP9VEVDWSO&dchild=1&keywords=dostojewski+kindle+kostenlos&qid=1616254508&s=digital-text&sprefix=Dost%2Cdigital-text%2C192&sr=1-3

One of my favorite author is Franz Kafka.

1 Like

You’ve probably watched the movie, but maybe you haven’t read “Les Miserables” by Wiktor Hugo yet.
The World Literature Championship - no movie I watched can compare with a book. I did not find any free audiobook on the Polish Amazon.

1 Like