(PL)Soundcore Space Nc 249,99 PLN (54,89€) amazon.pl

Very good price in Poland: 249,99 PLN= 54,89€
In Poland, it’s a great price in other Polish stores, these headphones cost up to 100% more.

https://www.amazon.pl/Soundcore-bezprzewodowe-20-godzinny-odtwarzania-konstrukcja/dp/B07BBNS8N5/ref=sr_1_17?__mk_pl_PL=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=3DSX9AQUIE9XV&dchild=1&keywords=soundcore&qid=1619003164&sprefix=sou%2Caps%2C215&sr=8-17

Not sure on how this converts to US dollars but AnkerDirect has these on their ebay site at one point for about 30 dollars a while back. I think as times goes by that that these will keep at the low price or fade away.

Good price for former flagship

I’ve seen these flu ate in price a lot in the us so people can usually get a nice deal on them if timing is right

@Duane_Lester It really is a mystery, what is so bad about these headphones that the price can be reduced to $ 30. They look better than the Q30. The problem is Bluetooth 4.1?

I think that is part of it but that is not that far behind the 5… There is probably some other factors such as not being bought due to newer headphones, or potentially old battery ( if not selling then they are sitting in a warehouse that may not be temperature controlled ( extended heat exposure)).

I can not remember the previous price but I was thinking it was 99.