Q35 Bluetooth Mic not picking up voice in calls or on PC

I purchased the Q35’s last week and I live and work in a noisy environment which consists of windy ceiling fan and HVAC/AC. During calls the headset barely picks up my voice and my voice keeps cutting out. I think the AI voice enhancer might be the culprit when it tries to suppress the background noise it cuts off my voice too. Its really annoying as the other person on call barely hears me. I don’t have this problem with any other Bluetooth headphones. I tried the mic on PC connected via Bluetooth and recorded in Audacity and the sound is very low and seems to cut off too. I have tried resetting the headset but it didn’t affect. The wired inline mic works fine but the inbuilt mics don’t seem to pick up my voice.

Hey, I am sorry to learn about the issue with your Life Q35, please try the troubleshooting below to see if it helps at all.

• Reset your headset per the user manual
  • Please ensure the setting on your PC is correct.

Windows:

1. System: Select “Soundcore Life Q35” for output, select “Soundcore Life Q35 Hands-Free AG Audio” for input;
  2. Software/Conference APP: Select “Soundcore Life Q35” for the microphone and the speaker.

macOS:

1. System: Choose “Soundcore Life Q35” for both input and output
  2. Software: Choose “Soundcore Life Q35” for both the microphone and the speaker.

If it doesn’t help, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue and the order information, Soundcore technical support team will take care of your case within 24hrs.

I was at first thinking we were using the same headphone but I was using the q35 that are pretty similar. I did not seem to have an issue on mine. But will try to grab the 35 and see if I had an issue (if I remember too) but would at do Anny instructions…