Q35 color schemes?

Any chances for black colour as with Q30?

1 Like

Just wait.

Maybe it will be beige …:slightly_smiling_face:

I would assume black but can’t be sure. In the podcast they hinted at multiple colors I would want to say black is a basic normal color most companies do but ya never know. Guess we will all have to wait and see

Multiple colors are inevitable. We have not been told a date so just wait.

Their last released product had 4 colors so that’s my default expectation as in I’m assuming these until official update. As in I’m defaulting to there being a black, white, blue, gold/pink. I see mention of grey so that would be what I’d call black or similar to black.

Then if you assume the past is the best predictor of the future then later some limited edition colours. E.g. red.

Forbes:
"The headphones are available in Obsidian Blue finish and later this year there will be a Frosted Pearl version on sale":slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oooo nice catch @sodojka I wonder if frosted pearl would be a pink ish color or a more white color. I’m also interested in what the difference between obsidian blue, midnight blue, and sapphire blue are since all are Soundcore blue color

1 Like

@ktkundy I think that when you buy them for your girlfriend (wife?), No matter if it will be white or pink, she will be satisfied with every color.:grin:

That’s not Soundcore site, does it break ToS? :roll_eyes:

I wonder if a pink / gold launches in time for Mother’s Day? :thinking:

The pictures of the Q35’s are really light blue, in person they are more of a navy blue while still being blue. Idk how to explain it but they are really nice to see in-person.

I don’t like the sound of beige headphones :grimacing:

1 Like

@sodojka @ktkundy i found the frosted pearl! here it is

1 Like

@aj71 Ok super.:clap:
If you ever get a beige Q35, I will gladly take it so as not to tire your ears.:joy::joy: It can even be beige or pink in color …:grin:

@aj71 This color is more golden than pearl.
Real pearl is more like white.:thinking:

1 Like

Shipping to Poland will KILL my budget haha

Hmmm I guess we will wait and see for more photos of it