Q35 firmware update?

From other discussions I have the impression there may be a firmware update available.
The app says I have the latest version 01.11

Is there a new version?

1 Like

From what I read in another thread, some people received an update today. I don’t have the q35 so I wouldn’t have received it one way or the other.

The reason I’m posting is I have 2 Motion Booms bought a few weeks apart. My first one got an update (from 00.23 to 00.33). The 2nd one didn’t get it until approximately a week later. Long story short, Soundcore seems to roll out the updates in waves, not necessarily where everyone gets it at the exact same time.

2 Likes

@martialwf sent such an update message:
“If you contact soundcore support with your serial number they will send you the update 1.18 earlier.”
Maybe it will help @roger186

2 Likes

Sorry how do we get the update earlier?

@rpsly Contact Customer Support. Have your serial number handy (you can find it on the app).
https://us.soundcore.com/pages/contact-us

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a batch roll out because I don’t have any updates on my end either and currently on v01.11

1 Like

I’m also on 1.11 but my guess is 1.18 is coming soon since some people have gotten it through messaging support

I´m also still on 01.11. And also wondering which imnprovements are in 01,18.
Does someone has this information? Thanks.

There are always firmware updates in the pipe being worked on, for the Q35s, I haven’t run into any glaring issues that would drive me to request an early D/L before formal rollout.

As @sodojka mentioned, there is another thread that discusses it, and an email to support may help.

2 Likes

Same here. No sign of the update but not in a rush.

I am not having the problems other have and I have a better understanding of the on ear detection issue.
I can avoid it just by sitting differently.

2 Likes

If it isn’t absolutely necessary, it’s probably better to wait.

3 Likes