Q35 paired to iphone, but won’t connect

The issue is basically as follows:
I turn the headphones on, (bluetooth is already on on my phone, iphone 7plus), the headphones are already paired but they don’t connect to the phone, meaning; if i play a song/video on my phone, it comes out through the phone speakers. I have to manually connect the headphones in the settings.
I already have the app, and i have the headphones connected to it, still doesn’t work.

Is there a fix to this?

1 Like

Have you connected the Q35’s to another device? Is that device in the same vicinity as your iPhone when you are trying to connect?

If so, you could “forget” the other device and see if that then works, as usually, headphones will try and connect to the last used device first (if it is nearby).

1 Like

Have enabled media in phone pairing setting?

Have you tried pairing it with anything else? If so was it successful. If that the case it would lead me to think it might still be connected to the other device.

2 Likes

Hi, @Anthony361 I am sorry to learn about the issue with your soundcore, in this case, the following tips are worth trying:

1. “Forget” the headphones in your device’s Bluetooth history.
  2. Reset the headphones by holding down the Power button and V+ for 5S.
  3. Try these headphones with another device.

If the issue still persists, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" detailing the issue and the order information, our soundcore technical support team will take care of your case within 24hrs.

1 Like

This is happening to me too. I have a Q30, and it never automatically connects…

Sorry for the late response. This is abnormal. Normally, each time you power on the earbuds, it will automatically connect to your last successfully connected device if available within the Bluetooth range. If they do not, it is abnormal. Regarding your Q30, the following tips are worth trying:

1. “Forget” the headphones in your device’s Bluetooth history.
  2. Reset the headphones by holding down the Power button and V+ for 5S.
  3. Try these headphones with another device.

If the issue still persists, please drop an email to service@soundcore.com detailing the issue and the order information, our soundcore technical support team will take care of your case within 24hrs.