Q35 successor wishlist

Haha… dead true

1 Like

I was there at the start of Linux, 30 years ago. I don’t see a need for Soundcore to support Linux as that’s the opposite of what Linux users aim for, something so simple you fix it yourself with a quick search and everything free no waiting.

I see a need for Windows support as the Windows user obviously wants someone to blame for why they can’t think for themselves.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I said before. :laughing:
LINUXERs are skilled enough to support themselves.
And the worldwide LINUX-community is always ready for help if someone needs help.

svg

I started with UNIX in the 1980-ies.
Then we moved to LINUX in the 1990.
A lot of hard work in those times indeed.
But with UNIX-knowledge it could be done.

Dont agree.
Skilled users dont have many chances to fix something by themselves.
The MS-OS is not user-friendly at all.
Selling every year a “new” (better???) OS, is what MS is doing, nothing else.

1 Like

They are nice, but to compete with Sony / Jabra for the best for travel, they need substantial ANC improvements still.

For a house with kids around, both work fine. For an airplane with a jet engine nearby I can tell the difference.

These get plenty sweaty in warm environments when worn for a while - but all of them seem to, and I don’t have a great suggestion there.

I haven’t had an issue with sturdiness.

I am one of those who would like to see the mic handled properly via cable. Putting one in the cord works, but it is effectively a cheap add on, and not taking advantage of the quality of the built in mic.

1 Like

That should be easy to fix in a new design, just don’t disable the inbuilt mic when cable connected. I genuinely think they never even thought about it with Q30 and Q35 was a hack. But since then plenty of feedback, many threads, asking for better.

The COVID WFH drove demand. ANC, and wired , and good mic.

1 Like

What we asked for

Showed ANC top wish.

What we got:

1 Like

What open back headphones do you use? I have a pair but and debating getting another. Do you use an Amp and dac with them?