Question about Notes

We doing good after Zeta. Mostly branches knocked down and we lost power for a couple of hours, but on the bright side I did not have to take my state test today.

1 Like

Lol yea that’s a good news. But wow kinda crazy how my friend in downtown lost power since 4 am and you lost power for couple hours but we didn’t have any problems. My dad said there was a tree down nearby but absolutely no problems here :crossed_fingers:

Do you live in Georgia too? I live around this area so maybe your friend was closer to the direct path of the storm.

1 Like

Yea i live just north of Atl. My friend is right about GSU

Yeah you guys were a lot closer to the path I was a good 40 miles away from the eye of the storm.

Are you in High school too. Today I was supposed to take the PSAT so now I have more time to study.

No 4th year college now. Graduated high school in 2017. But yikes I hated PSAT and my SAT wasn’t great either (mostly english sections) :sweat:

1 Like

Thanks for raising this! We’re actually aware of an issue at the moment on our end accessing the site that shows who has purchased what from community. We’re working to resolve and hope to fix by end of next week. In which case we’d expect the product to be with you by end of month. Thanks for your patience.

4 Likes

hope you get your purchase!

1 Like