Question about Notes

So I redeemed my notes on Monday for the Flare Mini. How long is the estimated shipping time? Should I contact someone from the team to let them know that I used my notes? Does the warranty still apply on the speaker?

2 Likes

I asked @Loz about warranty for that but wasn’t given a reply. That being said, I don’t know how that redeeming works but did you have to put your address stuff in?

It took me to the Soundcore website to verify that my address was correct. The notes were removed from my account, but idk if it’s being shipped

I would wait for about 24-48 hrs and if you get an email. But answer to these questions would be really helpful

What made you decide to get the flare mini?
Hopefully you get an answer soon.

Well since it looks like I’m winning the flare 2 from the leaderboard I wanted to do a comparison between both the flare 2 and flare mini. Also I’m in need of a new speaker anyways

1 Like

Just heads up and FYI incase you didn’t know but leaderboard ends on 31st at 8 pm eastern. So try to get as many points as possible before that end time to be safe

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, but theres some sort of glitch with the leaderboard that I noticed today.

I took this screenshot on Tuesday and as you can see me and KT are tied and I’m in 2nd place. It has been like this for the past several days including yesterday. Looking at the leaderboard today we are still tied but I dropped down to 3rd place.

1 Like

Don’t worry. If it’s a tie, it’s a tie if I remember correctly. Just keep up with the 24 hrs gap to maximize points

1 Like

Sounds fun to do a review on. Look forward to it. It’s gonna be a battle between you ktkundy

1 Like

Yeah the 24 hour time gap is hard to get sometimes. My time gap for most of the points is around 11 at night so I have to be really on time or I might miss points for that day.

Don’t worry. I’ll make sure to stay behind you since I don’t want the shirt and am happy with just the tickets. But you can probably take a day off from sharing and posting new thread to get your time back to what is more comfortable

2 Likes

Oh thanks so much. I have really been trying for the shirt and I was worried you were going to beat me to it. :joy:

I was keeping up with my daily 24 hrs until Monday to make sure no one at 11 or 12 get extra points and come too close for comfort. Then just dropped back on Tuesday and yesterday I think. But good luck. Hopefully they don’t send a giant sized shirt like they have been doing :joy:

1 Like

There is no option to pick the size?

1 Like

No idea honestly. I remember someone saying they asked for M or L but received like 3X or larger :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Oof. If it is really that big I will probably just give it to my Dad. I’m 15 but I am small for my age.

I’ve been doing well with the 24 hour gap, redeeming my points within a minute from when it’s supposed to reset

1 Like

Nice profile btw, and yes the shirt is one size only unfortunately

1 Like

Yea I feel you. L is decent size for me (really depends on each shirt tbh) but that size is just waayyyy too big. Btw hopefully things aren’t too bad in your area after remains of Zeta

1 Like