Rave Party Cast speaker

Does anyone know anything about the Rave Party Cast? I see it is now selling at walmart. It looks identical to the Rave Mini. Is there a difference?

I do not know for sure of the specs but they are similar in nature. There are 3 big party speakers and I think two mini (rave and neo).

From what I know the big ones are pretty good and are more loud in nature due to being bigger.

Based on what I looked at, Rave PartyCast is very similar to Rave Mini but the only difference is PartyCast technology in Rave PartyCast vs True Wireless Stereo capability in Rave Mini.

Both have 80W of sound at 101dB from 5.25-inch woofer, 2-inch tweeter, and 5.25-inch passive radiator. They both have BassUp Technology as well and 18 hrs of playtime

Thanks for looking up the specs. I think the big one has the usb port as well for charging your phone but wonder if the small one had that too… or I could be thinking of another party cast peaker

1 Like

Yea bigger ones do have it like Rave but Rave Mini and Rave PartyCast have USB charging too. They don’t have a photo of that in Rave Mini and PartyCast listing but only a sentence in description so missed it.

@Jiggy4 The main difference between Rave Mini and Rave PartyCast speaker are as below:

1. the Rave Mini supports TWS pairging, Rave PartyCast supports PartyCast and TWS paring
  2. there are a lot of new light effects on Rave PartyCast