Right earbud just suddenly a lot quieter (can barely hear it) how do i fix this?!

Out of nowhere my right earbud is just ridiculously quieter. I have reset both of them, unpaired and repaired so many times, and cleaned them both. I cannot figure out why this has suddenly changed, my phones audio settings are completely normal and when i change the balance to be solely on the right, it still doesn’t make it louder. I’ve tried everything does anyone know how to fix this?

1 Like

Unsure how long you have had them bur rhink you may need to contact service@soundcore.com.

I was going to lean toward cleaning them bur you have done that.

My only other suggestion is to forget and then pair them to a different phone. If the same then contact above email if not then try to reset phone

Try a different phone, sometimes the phone gets confused.

If different phone has same issue, it probably is still a need to clean.

Are you cleaning with hydrogen peroxide? It dissolves earwax, other cleaning solutions don’t work.

Fixed. I have two pairs of A1s and in both pairs, the left earbud lost sound. I have full sound in both left earbuds now.

1.Clean the speaker part of bud with Qtip and alcohol. Hold the Qtip against the speaker grid to breakdown the ear wax. Do this with music playing and test buds in ear to listen for sound. Keep cleaning the tip until sound is heard.
2. In Bluetooth settings, forget buds,
3. turn off Bluetooth,
4. Separately, put buds in case and hold the back case button for three seconds until case outer lights go from flashing to dark.
5. Turn on Bluetooth,
6. connect buds to each other (they are magnetized at charging contacts and will stick together-remove outer tips and covers).
7. With case open, pair the buds by holding button on case for three seconds.

1 Like

I had a pair of life dot 2s and the left and right suddenly became quiet one day but after cleaning them with some running alcohol and an old toothbrush it fixed the problem

My right earbud has that same problem, it suddenly got a lot quieter and won’t get anywhere as loud as the left one, I have been told that it may have blown the speaker.