S22 ultra and soundcore app issue* SOLVED*

Just wondering can someone with the Samsung s22 ultra with the latest update Android 13 and UI 5.0 confirm IF you can run ear canal test fine?
I just had a new replacement liberty 3 pro buds from soundcore, but it still have the same issues.
The test will not show the full progress in a full circle, and it will just stuck there until you swipe back and press the test again.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, still same issues.

1 Like

Find and toggle the A2DP hardware offload.

2 Likes

I do have the ultra 22 plus but seems to be behind one version on each but I would try what @The_Professor stated as he is pretty good on this stuff

1 Like

I have included a screenshot to show how it’s not progressing in a full circlehttps://photos.app.goo.gl/ByjwXve3NWJQJ8Xh7

I tried to turn off the A2DP and still the same :sleepy:

1 Like

Finally, I found an unexpected solution. Unbelievable, it is nothing to do with any Bluetooth setting under the developer option. Instead it was the Windows animation scale, transition animation scale and animator duration scale. I have always turn this setting off on my phones to make my phones a lot faster and smoother. Apparently when you disabled this altogether, it will make those ear canal tests won’t appear to progress in a full circle and won’t even show whether it’s pass or fail !? Very strange indeed.

2 Likes

Too many programs,
Too much complexity.
Impossible to test all things on different
platforms in different constellations
I’m often wondering that so many things are working.
But sometimes they don’t and nobody knows why.
And if they work nobody knows why as well.:rofl:

1 Like

Wow thanks! I tried everything else and nothing worked, I never would have thought the animation scale settings would interact with that. Good find.