See All News & Reviews for Liberty Air 2 Pro Here (Updated 1/26/2021)

Enjoyed the review. Made sure I watched yours first. The case looks awesome!

1 Like

How do these stack up to the Liberty air 2s? I have them, and I wouldnt really want to buy these if the sound quality itself isnt better.

Also, how many different touch controls can be programmed into these?

Good question, surely someone can do a side by side comparison already or soon.

I expect the main issue are the obvious that if add features you add weight so more likely to fall out. These also have less water protection.

Sound comparison is going to be subjective.

I think I would still lean towards black, but the blue would be a pretty good second choice.

1 Like

Blue was sold out🥲. So got black for now

1 Like

Nice review but I forgot how young he was.

1 Like

Wow , that was quick for them to be sold out… I am glad they are having a grand slam on the earbuds

1 Like

Yea I was shocked and sad. Maybe my wife will “steal” the blacks one giving me a reason to eventually getting the blues.

2 Likes

You’ll have to allow her ample opportunity to make off with the black ones… :wink:

1 Like

She really likes the liberty 2 pros that she stole from me so might not be so easy.

1 Like

My wife doesn’t like in ear so much, so she is using the life Q10s… my liberty 2 pros are safe for now…

1 Like

I am still waiting on mine to be delivered, still :pensive:.
Q. Lots of people are saying its a miss re the lack of aptx, and apparently that is an add for android users, of which I am. Could aptx be added as part of a firmware update in the future or is that not possible and if not is that because of some required hardwear?

PS hopefully regardless I will agree (with most) these have great sound for your £/€/$

Don’t assume anything will be added after the fact. But a lot of reviews indicate the sound is great without it, so it might not be a problem.

1 Like

The Insidetech review is very in depth.

1 Like

No. The hardware can’t.

Screenshot_20210115_183710

2 Likes

Solid clarification there. I wonder about why that hardware choice. It seems like it should be built into all of the bluetooth shipsets by now.

Yes agree it would be nice for Soundcore to explain their choices.

The story seems to be: wanted ANC, that meant picking BES, not Qualcomm, BES2300 as in their Q30 is likely what they picked again and BES doesn’t include AptX as it’s money being paid to their competitor Qualcomm.

I’m sure the successor is prototyped already and so any feedback owners give now will influence the successor.

But this product is fixed apart from bug fixes as it’s already launched.

I think I like El Jefe case the best

1 Like

I got my wife an in ear one, over the ear one and a speaker and she is happy. My oldest is more of a Beats person and youngest does not care. So any I get are partially safe right now.

1 Like

Me too until the kidlets get older and realize they need something… lol