Share, Win and Stay In for #StPaddys

My favorite thing about Ireland is the people that come from it. They are fun to laugh with, like RTGame, JackScepticEye, etc.

1 Like

Entered to win the big prize.

Favorite thing about Ireland would have to be the accent. It is a special sound that can’t be heard anywhere else.

I love reading Terry Pratchett’s Wee Free Men out loud to the kids. The Nac Mac Feegles all speak in my best attempt at an irish accent.

1 Like

Facebook and Twitter: :ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

37%20PM

1 Like

As far as Ireland goes, their scenery is incredible!!

But I’ve always been a fan of leprechauns. Maybe it’s because of eating “Lucky Charms” cereal as a kid… if it weren’t for the Irish, I’m not sure what they would have called it! Also, a news story was aired several years ago about a leprechaun sighting in my state (Alabama). If you want a good laugh, watch this video and take special note of the eye witness “drawing”!

All the events here have been shut down. But a lot of people are celebrating at home.

1 Like

Best of luck to all of you!!

1 Like

No social media.
I am “bairisch” not irish . :rofl:

sláinte

1 Like

Pubs, Guiness and wisky :smiley:

1 Like

I heard from a little friend that the cereal was magically delicious. :wink:

2 Likes

Shared ! Hope to win!!! Excited!!!

1 Like

Like the Irish tradition and the luck of the Irish!

1 Like

Another great event @Loz :ok_hand:

I was lucky to get introduced to Irish Coffee by a friend and that was the most unique taste I ever had… :heart_eyes:

On Twitter… :point_down:

1 Like

Favorite thing would have to be Irish whiskey and the entire process that goes into making it as well as the history behind the distilleries.

1 Like

Thanks for chance

Capture

1 Like

Food from Ireland is not the best… I’m more of a bourbon guy, but I do like Jameson and Powers.

I would say Guinness is my favorite part of Irish culture. I did an informative speech on Guinness in college.

Did you know that Guiness has less calories than a glass of OJ or Skim Milk?

1 Like

Entered, thanks soundcore

I love irish soda bread and guiness, i was put onto it when i was younger

1 Like

A throw back pic from my Ireland visit

1 Like

I didn’t even eat or wear anything green today. I’ll have to make up for it tomorrow…

1 Like

My favorite thing would have to be the folklore and with that the stories of all the different mythological creatures and how they are talked about through history.

1 Like