Share Your Story + Win Prizes | #LookUpLockDown Week 3

Great, very true words!

3 Likes

Nice to see the best story from @cbsoccerguy55 featured on Soundcore social media

2 Likes

Great words. very interesting :heart_eyes::heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

grats to winners

STAYING AT HOME - Lockdown? No Worries by being active to refresh the environment and helping my nieces to their activities together creating goodvibes with the family. #LookUpLockDown

Music is our Life and our Soul.

https://community.soundcore.com/t/staying-at-home-lockdown-lookuplockdown/520909

1 Like

Don’t know how I would have made it during this “lock down” time without my Liberty Pro’s - with a 3rd grader, 7th Grader and a Preschool Special Needs teacher working from home (on 3 really slow different internet connections (“benefits” of living in a rural area), listening to music on my Liberty Pro’s has helped me stay focused on my work while drowning out the other noise around me. Conference calls with clients and other team members have been great, no one can tell that I’m using earbuds. When not listening to music while working, it is audiobooks while in my cooking, cleaning or working in my shop.

With poor house cell coverage, it is great to be able to leave my phone by the window and walk around using the earbuds. (edited to add this line)

They’ve made this stay at home time much better. Thanks for such a great product!

1 Like

When working on fixing my broken spigot, I forgot to tell wife the water would be off for 2 hours for the cement to dry plus the time to fix it. Let’s just say she is not happy. Glad I have my L2Pro to pass this time. It has been the best silent treatment ever . lol. #husbandindoghouse

1 Like

Men at work!
I like that story.
You can imagine how I love my “man’s hideaway” in the basement. (private, intimate workshop)
(beer storage nearby, music (Soundcore speaker, what else) and a lot of work always!..heheh!

1 Like