Share Your Story + Win Prizes | #LookUpLockDown Week 3

Hi everyone,

It’s week 3 of Lockdown Stories and we want to hear what you guys have been up to! Are you still at staying at home or has the lockdown been lifted in your area? Wherever you are we hope you’re doing well!

If you’re new here (or just need a reminder), all you need to do is share a story, picture, or video in the comments below telling us about your lockdown stories and how music is helping you in these strange times.

If your entry is selected you’ll win Giveaway Tickets and in next week’s post, we’ll put up a poll and let you guys vote for your favorite overall winners. The winners of this poll will receive a special limited edition Liberty 2 Pro! :star_struck: :gift:

Good Luck!

Rules:

• Entrants can post one story per week. For this week’s contest, add yours in the comments below.
  • Entrants can post multiple entries for the image and video categories (also, add them in the comments below).
  • Each week, we’ll pick the best story/quote to win 10 Giveaway Tickets, the best image to win 20 Giveaway Tickets, and the best video to win 50 Giveaway tickets.
  • This is an international competition.
  • Soundcore reserves final right of explanation to the giveaway.

Last week’s winners:

Best Story/Quote:
Being quarantined with 2 monsters pre-schoolers means that my Flare 2 has gotten lots of use. Whether it’s to be the source of our story time or the DJ and lighting for dance parties, it’s been a lifesaver. Its durability helps it survive the abuse they put it through. On top of that, my Liberty Neo has made working at home a lot easier since I can take the call in one ear and still hear the destruction kids.
@cbsoccerguy55 receives 10 Giveaway Tickets :+1:

Best Image:

@Rockon receives 20 Giveaway Tickets :clap:

Best Video:

@Jerome_Concepcion wins again and receives 50 Giveaway Tickets :partying_face:
4 Likes

YEHEY! Thank You Very Much again :heart::heart_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

This is my entry for LookUpLockdown… It’s a montaje of familyfun, barbecues and also the Spirit X in lockdown… thankyou and congrats @Jerome_Concepcion
1 Like

@unknownx You have to post this in the gallery for it to count. Nice video.

2 Likes

@Duane_Lester Thankyou! Just uploaded it to the gallery too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I took a related photo.

2 Likes

congratulations guys @cbsoccerguy55 @Rockon @Jerome_Concepcion

well deserved!!

2 Likes

I know I’m not allowed to enter as I work here, but I’m going to throw in my experience anyway.

For me, audio in combination with tech has provided escape. I’ve been reliving my childhood and playing Resident Evil 2 recently, and that experience of escapism and story-telling has been enhanced 10 fold thanks to great audio (i.e. my Soundcore stuff!).

2 Likes

What are the Soundcore products you own?

As an employee, basically everything. I have to test this stuff before I can market it :wink:

2 Likes

Must be quite a (huge!!!) collection of Soundcore products

1 Like

Way to make literally everyone here jealous of you :joy:

2 Likes

Nah not really. After awhile it ends up getting stolen by family members haha.

3 Likes

I feel you on that. My wife stole Liberty 2 Air and I’ve never seen them since. So instead I use my Liberty Neo which work just fine as well. I just love the battery life of those Liberty Air 2s

1 Like

I was an active musician (drums, organ and vocal) from 1965-1971.
(I had to give it up due to my studies)
But beside the music of those times my mother introduced me to classical music very early.
At home we were listing to classical music on the radio all day.

This is the reason I am open to all kind of music and I am here in that audio forum.

1 Like

Well another day as dawned. I’m still stuck in and thinking what things would be like if I never had my Soundcore libertys to keep me company and uplifted. I keep telling myself things could be a whole lot worse. I could be without my Soundcore libertys

1 Like

So I got sick around the same time the whole nation pretty much went into lockdown, so I had to isolate for two weeks. I swear if it wasn’t for my Nebula Capsule Max and my Flare 2 I would have gone crazy.
Even worse, I went back to work too soon after getting over being sick and hyperextended my right knee. Since the pain made it hard to sleep, I stayed up all the time and it was the Liberty 2Pros that saved me, these pair nicely with the capsule max and allowed me to watch movies Late at night without disturbing others.

Fast forward to last week and this week, I’m back to being stuck at home because I strained my ACL in my right knee…the doctor finally ordered me a custom knee brace so to prevent further injury to my knee. But it has been the Soundcore Trance that kept me moving and drowning out the sound of my son complaining about having to do online schooling. This speaker also pairs nicely with the Capsule Max and helps make movie night even better. So during the day I use the trance and Max together and at night its the Liberty 2 Pros and during the day its the trance.

2 Likes

I agree on gifting products to family

3 Likes

I have been in my home since March 14. My situation is different than a few others. 2 weeks prior to shelter in place I was driving someone from an airport to their home. By the way I drove for a ridesharring company. They had just comeback from Italy and began to cough and sneeze in the back of my car. A few days later I got extremely sick with high fever, chills, shakes, and body aches. It amazing what goes through your mind when you are not at your best physically. Thankfully I recovered after only 3 days. As I mentioned before my situation is different, I am going through this shelter in place as I also battle with cancer. Every morning I am blessed to be able to wake up even though I have doctors orders to stay in my house. It’s amazing how people take life for granted, and with things going on, people need to stop and smell the roses rather than just pass them by.

3 Likes