Some of my Favorite Christmas Songs 🎄

Merry Christmas Everyone! :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Still one of the most famous and for me the best!

btw Steve . Tomorrow is the 24. :laughing:

1 Like

I know. I was just listening to some Christmas Songs this morning and the Christmas Spirit moved me. :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Hope there will be some present for you my friend.

I expect nothing. :grinning:

My wife and I stopped those donations some years ago.

We prepared some small gifts for our daughter
She is (at home at the moment and learning for her last exam)
Our son is in the USA, doing well at Harvard (got a stipendium there)
He will not show up for Christmas, but this doesn’t matter at all.

All snow is gone here meanwhile.
So I did some shift of my fire wood.

Still enough there to fight with effectiveness against the exploding costs of natural gas.:laughing:

Hope I will not be accused having written stupid nonsense which is absolutely “off topics” :rofl:

1 Like

We have what they call a Bomb Cyclone moving across the US now. Here’s what I have to look forward to today:

Description

…WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 5 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO NOON EST SATURDAY… WHAT…Very cold wind chills expected. Wind chills as low as 24 below zero. Winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph expected. WHERE…In New York, Yates, Seneca, Southern Cayuga, Onondaga, Schuyler, Chemung, Tompkins, Madison, Southern Oneida, Cortland, Chenango, Otsego, Tioga, Broome, Delaware and Sullivan counties. In Pennsylvania, Susquehanna, Northern Wayne, Wyoming, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Pike and Southern Wayne counties. WHEN…From 5 PM this afternoon to noon EST Saturday. IMPACTS…The cold wind chills could cause frostbite on exposed skin in as little as 30 minutes. Tree limbs could be blown down and scattered power outages may result. ADDITIONAL DETAILS…In addition to cold wind chills, temperatures will quickly drop below freezing late this morning and through the afternoon. This will likely result in a flash freeze and icy road conditions.

PS This is in Fahrenheit

1 Like

-24F is more than heavy! Ohoho!

Keep your old butts warm ,Steve! :cold_face:

1 Like

Thank You. I hope we don’t lose power since I live in a rural area and our whole house is Electric, including the heat. On top of that I live in a heavily wooded area.

PS I hope you and your family are all well! :christmas_island::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

1 Like

We are fine, thank you.

Too bad you are living over the pond.
An invitation from me is always actual! :smile:

I know many of the power cables in The US are overland.
So those weather escapades may cause power blackouts.
Falling trees as you mentioned.

1 Like