Souncore Life Q30 Pairs but doesn't connect Windows 10

I’ve just bought this new headset, but it won’t properly connect to the computer. I searched through all topics and I could not find anything. Even searched the web if this could be a problem with my bluetooth adapter but couldn’t find anything.

Notes:

• I can use my bluetooth speaker just fine and no problem.
  • I’ve tried everything (restarting, resetting, updating firmware via app, updating and reinstalling drivers…)
  • I disconnected from all other devices and it persists.
  • I was able to connect to my iPhone and Mac.

(Images) Notice it pairs successfully, but in the ‘sounds’ configuration they never show “connected”, so I can never select it to work.

image 1: "Paired/Connected"
connected

image 2: Disconnected
disconnected

1 Like

From the images shown, Soundcore is connected but not yet setup as an audio device on your PC. Can you try first uninstalling your bluetooth driver, restart your PC, reinstall the driver and try connecting with soundcore. Let me know what happens for the next steps.

I have the same problem. And I tried this solution but still the same.

Nothing’s changed.
Still doesn’t connect properly, doesn’t show up as option for neither audio output or input.

I have a new 5.0 bluetooth adapter, at least I’d like to understand if there is an issue with the adapter or with the headset :confused:

So far I’m totally frustrated with the purchase

Maybe you should contact Customer Support and see if they have any helpful suggestions.
https://us.soundcore.com/pages/contact-us