Soundcore Flare 2 review: A new excuse to party by the pool

This is a review on Flare 2 by the Techhive.com

2 Likes

I do agree that it could use a battery indicator, but it seems like a solid speaker nonetheless. I would like to see what the flare 2 is doing differently from the flare with an eight watt bump.

thanks for sharing @Shenoy

Nice review; not sure a battery life indicator is strictly necessary, since it reports it to the phone if paired. But it wouldn’t hurt to have an announcement on startup - battery life low or something similar would do the trick.

I have the Motion Q, and the other day it just died randomly. Checked the pairing once it was back on, and all it said was 20% battery life remaining. It really should have said “nearly dead”. But I can treat 20% as the same as nearly dead fairly easily once I realize it can be that close.

I would really like the bluetooth white light to stop flashing / shining eventually. Right now it just flashes forever if they are paired, and I can’t find a way to turn that off.

That and turning the “bass up” light off without turning the bass up feature off. Sometimes I want NO lights on my speakers.

Thanks for sharing nice reivew :+1: