Soundcore Frames Giveaway | Winners Revealed

I know a member who wants to know about these and how they perform while on a bike (music,and calls). Fingers crossed for you as well. (and jealous as well :rofl:)

2 Likes

Oh dang, looks like I only won the frames themselves. womp. Well ty anyway for the help. I canā€™t afford the actual headsets at the moment so Iā€™ll have to try purchase these at a later date

You know I forgot that as well and forgot that was what the contest was only for the framesā€¦ I am close to getting close to making the plunge for them with a combination of notes and cash.

I was excited for you.

1 Like

I was excited too. I should learn to read :sweat_smile::sob:. Well if I come across some cash, maybe Iā€™ll snag one.

Frames are better than nothingšŸ˜€
Congrats.

Very true but you donā€™t get the frames if you donā€™t show proof that you own the glasses already. But Sean was nice enough to reply back to my message and explain the situation.

3 Likes

I got mine and although it took a while Sean made it happen. I been sick with Covid and the an infection in my Lungs which turned to pneumonia, but Iā€™m good now and will eventually do a review of mine. Just havnt had a chance to really enjoy music or anything with being sick. But Iā€™m back now and Iā€™ll get to it.

3 Likes

I got covid as well a few weeks ago. Luckily it was more of a sinus cold. I ended up being tired for a week and then had a nagging cough for another week.

Can not wait for the review

2 Likes

Yikes, glad youā€™re better. I had the same outcome with COVID. Was just regular sick, got pneumonia, was hospitalized for about 5 days but Iā€™m okay now.

3 Likes