Soundcore Frames Giveaway | Winners Revealed

Thanks to everyone who joined the giveaway on both the Collective and our social media accounts. The 3 winners who will each receive an extra bonus frame for their Soundcore Frames are:

From the Soundcore Collective:
@JayAnyWay

From Twitter:
@tank41683
@Cmak73

Make sure you get in contact with @william.ward to claim your prize.

And finally, keep an eye out for next week for another surprise…

4 Likes

Congrats to the three winners particularly our well known community member @Tank Rob winning via Twitter

2 Likes

Grats @Tank on the Twitter win. Grats to the other two winners as well.

1 Like

Congratulations @Tank,!!! :smiley:

Well done Rob! :laughing:
I am sure you will let us know a lot about this new soundcore object.

Greetings from München!
Franz

1 Like

Dang me and my BIG head, lol. Thanks guys and thanks Soundcore, can’t wait to get them especially since I just broke my glasses and in need of some new frames anyway😉

3 Likes

$199 remember. With 3 frames for you. If you win the competition may win $30 to make it $169.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, especially @Tank. :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! Well done!

2 Likes

Congrats to all winners.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners especially @Tank was great to see him win

3 Likes

congrats to the winners. Good to see community members in the list.

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the lucky winners of new frames :sunglasses: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners, especially @Tank :+1:

2 Likes

I have seen a small and large size mentioned.

https://twitter.com/greengart/status/1449130522467262465

What I can’t tell if each style is in both small and large or some only in each. But yes a big head probably wants a large.

image image

1 Like

Oh my GOD how did I not get notified about this!?!?!?! Am I still eligible :sob:

Unsure on that one but I would contact @Sean.L on the potential eligibility.

Grats on that win. You may want to check on here ever so often or their social media as well.

Hope things works out for you.

Thank you! God I hope so.

They do get busy some so an immediate reply is most unlikely.

You can do a message to him from your account on the community (click your avatar and click the email icon).

Express the situation, I would copy this thread link (so that he does not have to look for it) and see what he states about the eligibility.

I would include your email address, your name and address in that private message to him. If you are still eligible, he would ask you for that info to send the prize (by providing it will decrease delivery time from sending a few more emails back and forth).

If you get it and have played around with it, you should come back and do a review for us. They are fairly new and there has not been any community reviews of that device.

Good luck and grats again.

2 Likes

Yeah I sent him the situation with a link to this contest page. I did not provide my shipping info just cause I want to see what the outcome is first. and yes would definitely give a review if I get these! I want to see how they perform on calls/during a stroll around town on the bicycle and all. I’ll keep you posted. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes