Soundcore Frames in the app now

I just saw the frames in the app as a new selection.

You can go there to try them on virtually as well.

2 Likes

@Duane_Lester :thinking: Strange :joy:.
On October 26, Professor published the same screenshots. You even liked his post, and now you write that this is the first time you see it.
:thinking:You must have a bad memory :smiley:

2 Likes

Really. I searched but did not see that one. Will look for it again. It could have been a time when I about to fall asleep or had woke up late at nite but I do not remember liking it. Lol

2 Likes

:smiley: This was in a thread (last entry: 10):

“Soundcore Update for Android v2.8.4 (10-26-21)”

2 Likes

And

All excuses aside, I think we need to be working on not having this community being so seemingly confrontational when a member makes an oops. This maybe the first instance @sodojka has felt the need to speak to, but there have been many other users (and tenured members) that almost think it’s their duty to point wrong doings out.

May I suggest that instead of putting it on display for a public shaming, you first message the person? Maybe flag the thread for review by the site staff?

I am not sure what @sean.L and @loz think about all the recent shenanigans, but I hope everybody considers the community guidelines and we start working to get back to how the sense of community was back when I started here.

• welcoming
  • understanding
  • helpful
  • enjoyable
  • fun

https://community.soundcore.com/faq

4 Likes

Perfectly said.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Come Monday we will know a lot more.

I am particularly interested in if the app allows to train any keywords for actions.

1 Like

So before I close this thread I will say the following.

I am not perfect and never claim to be. I do what I can and try to be as fair as possible whether on threads or dealing with members in public or private messages to me. There is no strange thinking about why I posted it. I am not posting for the leaderboard, or for points or notes but thought it was interesting to see the glasses in mine and did not remember doing it in the last 3 days…

If you want an explanation I can give one.

I have a lot of work lately and made the comment in the limited time that I had for a break and gleamed over the picture and not noticing the glasses. The like for @The_Professor was when I was walking to catch my ride at 3:45 and I was going in to like a few post as I walked. I was more like oh an update coming and a few seconds to see and like the post and never got back to re-look at it.

I agree with @TheSnarkyOne. I will try to relay messages to the Admins of issues the members have or issue that I think the site may have (either cheating, errors and even positive things as well)

One of those issues was that I noticed that folks are just tagging me now in threads instead of flagging the issue. I suggested that it be stated in a core update to get folks back to flagging the potential issue. Although tagging me is fine but it will not guarantee that I will see the issue. After I get a notification and I click on my notifications, I can still have items unread and would not know that is a pending flag that needs to be reviewed or just a comment.

It is a lot easier for me to see a flag review than potential a tag of my name. Although I do try to catch those things when I do get on, I may not always catch them and do rely on other members whom may be on here more during the day and may notice the things…

So thread is closed.

1 Like