Soundcore liberty air 2 left earbuds has no sound

Same thing here, left earbud no sound at all, BUT controls work fine (down volume, etc.). Tried EVERYTHING, followed all Tech Support’s instructions. Waiting for next update hoping that it’ll fix the problem and don’t have to throw away them after a couple months of use.

1 Like

@elmer.enriquez.torre Have you checked the contacts of the earbuds? Maybe they are dirty and the earbud is not charged.
You can also take advantage of the warranty - usually it is 18 months.
You can email service@soundcore.com or go to https://us.soundcore.com/pages/contact-us for all the relevant phone numbers and live chat.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. Cleaned them twice, the earbud is fully charged. Regarding warranty, apparently, it was just 3 months (maybe because I purchased them on amazon, who knows); anyway, was told that they are out of warranty.

I guess, I’ll keep them around for a while then throw them away. First time Soundcore owner…and probably the last.

1 Like

Did you write to Soundcore to this e-mail address: service@soundcore.com ? There is very good service. It’s very strange that someone wrote about a 3 month warranty. After all, on amazon, if an item purchased as “reconditioned” breaks down, it is 12 months when it breaks. And the new product would only have a 3-month warranty?

I had the same problem on MacOS, only the right one was working. I have managed to find a workaround.

What I did was:

• Forget any earbuds in the Bluetooth panel in MacOS
  • Reset the earbuds “Keep the charging case open, then press and hold the button on the bottom of the charging case for 10 seconds until the LED indicators on both earbuds flash red 3 times.”
  • Then, I took out from the case only the left one (the one was not working), and kept the right inside the case. The case was closed. The left earbud started blinking to pair
  • I paired only the left one with the laptop. After pairing succeeded, I open the case and the right started to work too. Notice that in the Bluetooth panel, I see only the left one connected (not both).

I hope it helps anyone else.

1 Like