Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro Review Feedback

Hey guys, so here is my review of the soundcore liberty air 2 pro. I am going to be posting my videos on here to share with the community and help with feedback for future videos. But I must disclaim that this video had a lot of setbacks due to personal issues going on and weather conditions in NY. I wanted this video to be different as possible like my Rave Neo but Mother Nature had other ideas. I just hope you all enjoy the videos had a little fun with them and as always feedback is appreciated as it will help make better content in the future! Stay safe and see you all soon!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this review

1 Like

Nice review. We understand that it is winter. Although I am not the fondest of it…

1 Like

Nice review! Can’t wait to try these out and see how good the ANC is

1 Like

Great video your so much different than other videos I’ve seen because you make it yours and working with other people bring out the best in the product! Great job

1 Like

Great review

1 Like

Thank you I really wanted to do so much different things but ofc nature had other plans but at least you enjoyed it that’s all that mattered

Glad to see your review try to stay warm

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Nice review.

1 Like

Nice thorough review. Appreciate the comparison and suggestions for improvements.

1 Like

Great review

1 Like