Soundcore Liberty Air2 umschalten auf offene Kopfhörer?

Die in-ear buds Soundcore Liberty Air2 sind geschlossene Kopfhörer. Das irritiert besonders beim telefonieren, ich höre meine eigene Stimme nicht. Ebenfalls beim hören von Musik ist die Außenwelt so ausgeblendet das es wirklich irritierend ist. Ich verstehe natürlich das sie das so eingerichtet haben um die Musik und Sprachqualität so optimal wie möglich übertragen zu können. Trotzdem meine Frage. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit die Kopfhörer so zu konfigurieren das sie sich wie offene Kopfhörer verhalten? Vielen Dank für ihre Antwort, herzlichst Frank.
The in-ear buds Soundcore Liberty Air2 are closed headphones. This is particularly irritating when talking on the phone, I can’t hear my own voice. When listening to music, the outside world is so hidden that it is really irritating. I understand, of course, that you have set it up so that the music and voice quality can be transmitted as optimally as possible. Still my question. Is there a way to configure the headphones so that they behave like open headphones? Thank you for your answer, Sincerely Frank.

Sorry for writing in English but there is no way of doing it with Liberty Air 2 without messing around with eartips. That could allow more noise from outside but could possibly make the fit loose.