Soundcore life dot 2 left ear not working

Hi. I’m having a problem with my soundcore life dot 2 headphones. The left earbud not connecting to devices, when I put the earphones in the case right one has solid white led light, while the left one starts to blink continuously. I have tried to reset them by putting them in the case and pressing and holding buttons simultaneously for 8 seconds, cleaning contacts both headphones, and the case with the alcohol tissue but this does not help. Can you suggest any more methods that could fix this issue?

Have you tried the “seek function” to solve your issue?
(Use magnifier beside your “avatar” in the right upper corner.)
I am sure you find a lot of answers to solve your problem.
Otherwise contact the support.

Try to reset and forget BT connection on device you use with earphones. Then pair it again.
If nothing help send an email to service@soundcore.com

Hi, @MrDJTazik I am sorry to learn about the issue with your soundcore, in this case, the following tips are worth trying:

1. Delete (forget/ignore) the pairing records for the headphones on your device (phone/tablet/etc.) and turn off the Bluetooth.
  2. Reset the earbuds using the following steps:
  • Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged.
  • Press and hold the button on both earbuds for 8 seconds. The LED indicators will flash red 3 times and then turn white.
  1. Turn on the Bluetooth on your device again, search and pair the device to see if that worked.
  2. Please try with another device (phone/tablet/etc.) and see if the issue is the same.

Note: When there is a pop-up window for you to confirm pairing. Select “pair”. If you select “cancel” accidentally, you need to delete the earbuds from the device’s Bluetooth history and re-pair the earbuds.

If the issue still persists, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" detailing the issue and the order information, our soundcore technical support team will take care of your case within 24hrs.

I hope you have found a solution to you problem.