Soundcore Life P2 Mini Case not charging

I got the Soundcore Life P2 Mini for Christmas, and it worked for the first week, but when I put it in the case to charge, nothing happens. I have tried multiple outlets, so I know it’s not that. Now the case is completely out of batteries, and none of the lights that indicate a connection work.

What can I do?

1 Like

Have you tried another cable?
Make sure the contacts of the case/earbuds are clean.
And last not least you could contact the support.

1 Like

Agree with the cable change and the plug in connected to the cable. Although most should be similar, it may not be sufficient for the needs, old or etc.

Check the cable port to make sure there is no lint buildup where you charge it.

As it is under 18 months and you have done these things , your service@soundcore.com email call should be a little quicker as they will ask for you the same potentially.

Hope it is just a cable or plug in but overall, I do like these earbuds.

2 Likes

I agree with @Chiquinho and @Duane_Lester suggestions. Hopefully that will solve your problem. Good luck!

1 Like

I have the same earbuds and I haven’t had an issue. Check the cable and port on both the cable ends and the case. Built up link will block the charge. I’ve had other brands and models stop charging because of broken cables and my android phone stopped charging when the port got blocked. If those aren’t the issue contact support.

2 Likes