Soundcore Life P3 Game Mode

Hello. Why can’t I turn on the game mode without using the application?. Or how to do it?. In all my headphones, you can turn on the game mode simply touching 3 times the headphone sensor. I can also reassign the action. In Life P3, I can not do this, need to install the app!!! Please add the opportunity to include through the touch of the headset! I use not only a phone, but also a computer. On the computer, I can’t turn on the game mode

You can also let service@soundcore.com know as they can send it to through tech quicker depending on if certain admins see it. Unsure about the assigning of action. It may be they are starting off with a pre functions and then tweaks them for each device.

It’s my understanding they aren’t coming out until July 7th. This must be a first, complaints before they are even released. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that if they released them already, the early bird coupon would not still be listed to buy.

1 Like

It could be a not so secret beta tester :man_shrugging:

Wow questions before release this is a new one for sure. It would be nice to use game mode outside the app or to have more devices feature the app support

I figure you’re just messing around because if it was a Beta Tester they would be able to talk directly to Soundcore, they wouldn’t have to do it on here. On top of that, I believe they have to agree/sign a NDA.

Me was answered that the gaming mode retains its status while the headphones do not placed into the charge case. I am need connect to the phone > open app > enable gaming mode. Then disconnect from the phone and connect to another device.
I hope that the developers will add gaming mode on touch actions. I do not want to depend on the app :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m replying a day later and seems app support is whitelisted for everyone.

I see I’m allowed to see the LP3. Note a couple of app releases ago they moved product updates from app release to access control list.

If anyone can’t see it I’d just logout login to app and of still can’t see it then email support.

Please add “Gaming Mode” on the actions of the touches (Single Tap - Double Tap - Hold 2s).

I never got a normal response from the Soundcore developers. Are they here?
:-1:

The primary best way to get support is email service@soundcore.com, typically reply within 24 hours weekdays.

Yes support do often read here.

The primary advantage of asking here is if a peer has similar experience and knows a fix, but sometimes it’s a new issue.

I can see why gaming mode would be a challenge to put as a bud tap action as it’s altering the codec which has to be initiated at the phone end, so must be done in the app.

In contrast, the play/pause type functions are core to Bluetooth profiles so is easy to implement.

After buying theseearbuds, game mode might as well be a gimmick. It doesn’t help enough with the amount of latency these headphones have to begin with. Takes it from about 400ms of latency to 250-300 ms of latency. Still extremely bad.

1 Like

How you do latency measurement? I Could perfor measurement as well.

Still extreme latency? Seems like it takes it from about 400ms of latency to around 300. Anyone else have any experience with it? Might as well not even be a thing. Every other earbuds with game mode can get down to around 100ms at least.

1 Like

How you do latency measurement? I own P3. Could perfor measurement as well

@Duane_Lester Duplicate thread

Appreciate the heads up… I have merged it to the other thread…

1 Like

Watch a youtube latency test video and slow the video down.

For all the time I did not receive any normal response, except to handed over to developers. Apparently they are still transmitted by the developers 4 months in a row