Soundcore Life P3 videos

Seems like the test units and ones sent to YouTubers have been sent and the unboxings and reviews are slowly coming in. Here are two that I found today and I’ll update if I find more in the coming day. Regardless I am so excited for this launch game mode is strongly welcomed by me

5 Likes

Will take a look. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Nice find. Thanks for posting it.

1 Like

Thanks for finding and sharing. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice finds, I think you beat @the_professor to the punch :wink:

1 Like

Apart from this more recent one…

2 Likes

@ktkundy These movies can no longer be viewed. :astonished: :frowning:

They seem to have been taken down today I guess they were all a little to early probably on the official launch day we will see a whole bunch more coming out or being relaunched

1 Like

Point is - don’t move your launch date as everyone has to re-align to match, everyone is being genuinely helpful and having to take down is just a bit of added burden.

When’s the launch date now?

Available markets for life p3?

Would it be other than what they currently sell into?

Is life p3 available in india sir?

The Life P3 have not been released yet, so I’m not sure.

I’d say when it is for sale, it would be for sale in same countries as Life P2. So wait for launch date and then look.

From what I understand the P3’s should be coming out shortly. I’ve heard it will be the beginning of July.

I think the 6th and for 80 based on the 25 percent off is equal to 20 dollars.

1 Like

Not sure yet they launch for the US and a couple other countries in the begining of July but I am not sure if it will come to India then or later or what the situation with that will be

1 Like

They indeed offer tremendous options for the asking price. If it comes to india it will be near 80$

1 Like

Agreed looking at the specs leased so far they look like they will be a great pair of earbuds so I do hope they launch everywhere so everyone gets the chance to really love and enjoy them

Is it launched yet? Thought delayed a couple of days.