Soundcore Life Q30 pairs but does not connect with my phone

So, like the title says, I simply can’t get it to connect. I’ve tried everything that I could: Reset the headphone and my smartphone, installed a third party bluetooth software, reset my network and bluetooth settings, tried to work through the app, all to no avail.

However, it connects to my windows laptop just fine, as it did with my sister’s Iphone.

So, ideas?

I own a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2, btw. It pairs, then I tap to connect and nothing happens. I also think that it’s important to note that I own bluetooth earbuds (Redmi Airdots) and I have no problem whatsoever with their connection.

Make sure it’s not paired and connecting to your computer or sister’s phone otherwise it won’t connect on your phone. Turn bluetooth off on any device this had paired to and try again

Hey, so, I’ve tried that and it still didn’t work. However, I found and downloaded an app on Play Store called Bluetooth Pair, and it sort of forced it to connect. After connecting, I wen’t through the app, downloaded the firmware update and so far everything’s golden, my headphone is working really well.

In another words: Solved :slightly_smiling_face:. Anyway, thanks

6 Likes

That’s interesting way of solving the issue. Sounds like this can be a solution to other’s problems as well

Couldn’t pair with my Samsung Galaxy S10+ unless with Bluetooth Pair, SoundCore app says “select from Bluetooth devices” Android didn’t let me pair because “this device required an app”. Bluetooth Pair sound like it force de pairing and then I could select the Soundcore Q30. The app says firmware was updated.

1 Like

Just wanted to confirm that I had the same issue and this app did actually solve it for me as well.

I wasn’t sure if I could trust the app and wasn’t very confident that it could fix the problem, since it made no sense that it could do something the original bluetooth app wouldn’t. But I was a bit desperate since nothing else was working so I tried it.

To my surprise, that’s exactly what it did. Recommend this fix for anyone else running into this problem.

2 Likes