Soundcore Livestream: Unboxing and First Impressions

About the same as I did not initially have the app and just used the website. So it was not as live to comment as I thought it would be…I installed the app again and it was a better viewing.

2 Likes

I had the same situation. But live stream on app was freezing. So I was watching in browser and had to switch to app to comment :joy:

1 Like

I was initially home on laptop and use twitter in browser and to my surprise I could not find way to type comment.

Then went to app on my phone, then suffering the thumb typing issues. Then dog nagged me to walk him so one handed thumb typing.

Then finally I went to a tablet with a keyboard, it then allowed better typing. So I know now for better.

I built an Android VM on my laptop but Twitter crashed on it, but I’ll revisit that the next bad weather day. It’s sunny now so off!

1 Like

I’ve managed to get Twitter app on my laptop. PM me if want to know how. No need to move to phone.
Virtualbox, Android x86 ISO, a few tweaks. Advantage is got a keyboard and phone free for something else, and can multitask as it’s in a VM so a window.

Geeks can do anything, all we lack is a challenge.

Choice of Twitter for a livestream is a rare thing. I’ve seen Google Hangouts, Zoom, Youtube, Amazon Live.

Amazon Live is the opposite, does not work on my phone, have to use a full browser on laptop.

Not got my win, did anyone else? I think it was @Steve976 and someone else.

sorry i missed it hopefully I catch you next time :slight_smile: