Soundcore Motion BOOM Plus Aux Input Latency

I am thinking of buying this speaker to use with my Denon Prime Go, also with other drum machines/synths etc such as novation circuit tracks. So latency is really important for me. Generally aux inputs introduce no to really low latency. But some bluetooth speakers tend to have noticable latency even with aux input.

I would like to know if that’s the case with Soundcore Motion Boom Plus.

Thanks and regards

If you use the search function, you may find a lot of threads talking about this theme.

Already done that. This latency changes a lot depending on the model. And there’s no thread about this model specifically.

Latency seems to be well under 100ms.

Under 100ms is still pretty high though. I am only interested if it’s under 10ms etc.

2 Likes

Same issue here, quite annoying when I have to pause music I’m playing to answer a call and when I press play again it takes around 3 seconds for bluetooth and around 1.5 seconds for 3.5mm AUX for music to come back on. I believe this issue has to do with their power save feature. Whenever it detects there’s not music playing it goes into a sleep state after a certain period of time to save battery. There needs to be an option for people who want zero latency and don’t care about battery saving.

1 Like

Me To ist Absolutly Necessary to have Zero Latency over Aux in because of Sync it With my DJ Mixers and Stack many of them Up To a Pa-System.
This will be The Gamechanging Feature for this type Of Deep Sounding and Extremly Dynamic Bass Responding Portable Speaker.

1 Like