One of my two Soundcore Motion+ speakers (3 weeks old) suddenly quit giving sound. Power light turns on but no start sound an nothing else happens. Except Bass button (light on/off works) no other button shows any reaction. Reset (pressing sound + and bluetooth button ) does not help either. Any idea? Thanks.
You are under warranty, so you should contact the support.
As you tried a reset already I would assume the speaker is defective.
Report the issue to costumer service. Contacts can be found there:
You can try the following steps to see if it helps:
- Confirm the speaker is fully charged
- Turn off your device and speaker,then turn them on and test again.
- Try the speaker with another device; try another app or audio source
- Try test it via an audio cable if possible to see if any sound come out
- Make sure the volume on both the speaker and the paired device is turned up
If it’s no help, please send an email to email@example.com for help.
Thank you for the replies - unfortunately nothing helped.
Sound only came out via audio cable. According to support it must be a technical defect.
Speaker already returned and a substitute is on the way to me.
At least they are prompt on support / replacements when you buy through authorized channels in supported countries. I hope the new one gives you many years of use.