Soundcore over the ear headphones?!

My 10 year old needed a new pair of over the year headphones and I’ve had pretty good luck with my Liberty Air 2 earbuds so I randomly ordered her a pair of Q10’s. I picked them because they were $35 dollars and had USB-C.

I was SHOCKED at how solid they feel and how good they sound for the price.

I got to looking at the other models and I’m wondering which sound the best? In my mind the more they cost, the better they probably are overall but it looks like the Q10 might be newer than the Q20 for example.

Looks like the Q10 is also the only USBC ones Soundcore has?

Can someone tell me which ones have better overall sound?

Thanks!

1 Like

For a 10 years old the cheapest (if these are perfect like the Q10) are the best.
The Q10 are looking pretty “cool” if its the red/black version.
I got these two years ago and donated it the my daughter.
She uses and likes.

May be you’ll get more hints from those who own more overhead models.

1 Like

I have Life 2 and they sound good. Keep in mind I don’t have experience with higher end models like Bose or Sony or even other Soundcore over ear models. I did get a chance to try out Space NC but I didn’t like the touch sensitive pads on each side because worked maybe 2/5 times. But don’t expect any kind of noise cancelling in Life 2. It literally just produces white noise unlike Bose which will cut literally everything out.

Also, as @Chiquinho said, for a 10 year old, the cheaper ones are more than enough so I wouldn’t buy Life 2 for him

Life 2 Neo might sound a bit better.

1 Like

I think everyone’s misunderstanding me…

MY 10 year old already GOT Soundcore headphones. She got the Soundcore Life Q10’s. For the price I was shocked, I expected trash.

Now “I” want some but I’m looking to see WHAT I should get for myself.

The Life 2 Neo’s look to be the same thing as the Life Q10’s from what I can tell. I can’t find anything on the Life 2 Neo’s, sounds like they might be something Walmart sells.

What other over ear headphones does Soundcore have that are USBC, I won’t by micro USB, its too dated.

I have been lacking in my headphones and been more on the earbuds guy lately (maybe because my kids want my headphones all the time and wear them out LOL) I could state what I think others have thought was the best but I could not answer anything else but that. So I will give you a few guys that I know that has several pairs to maybe help you out if they did not mind to respond.

I know if you check out @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS youtube video that he has a great description on several of Soundcores headphones so that you may be able to find the ones that you may like.

youtube.com/c/eljefereviews is his link to his channel.

I think @Shenoy and @TechMan both have a good selection of headsets as well.

1 Like

@roadblock1945 agree with points from @Duane_Lester for details and reviews from @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS those provide quite an insight on the headsets / headphones from Soundcore…

personally, I have the Life Q10, and more than happy using those, plus the USB-C. There may be some refresh coming up for headphones such as Life Q20, move from Micro-USB to USB-C, but only time will tell.

Also @Tank and @kumar.sachin are other members with more of the headphones who can add to the details / inputs on the discussion here.