Soundcore q10 review

I have won two set of these headset (in giveaway) within the last few months and I am impressed with
the performance so far.

The Q10 is the most basic of the Soundcore headset.
As the you can see from the comparison with other Soundcore headset, it has several of the same
features that the other brands have. One feature missing on the comparison page on Amazon is that the Q10 also has multi-point connection.

The Q10 has a 40 mm driver as the other ones do but also has the BassUp technology. As with the
others, the 40 mm drivers do carry a good thumping sound. Add in the Bass Up and you can get that extra thump. I did not find these to be overly thumping as I have seen in other Bass Up devices. Also they have the Hi res Audio which I found surprising to be here.

The Q10 do lack active noise canceling. They do have a decent passive noise canceling by how snug they are on your head.

As with almost all headphones from Soundcore, there is a consistent 60 hour play time. So it gives you plenty of time to listen or watch music or videos. With only a 5 min charge, you can get a good 5 hour charge.
Although a little older headset, it does have the BT 5.0 and has USB C connection.
As far as performance, I enjoyed them. As compared to the Q30 and Q35, I find the earcups to be have
more cushioning and are a little bit thicker.
I find them similar to the build of say Beat 2 or 3 but the Q10 are just a little bit bigger than the Beats.
They are two toned set of red and black. The sliding mechanism folds and slides like the Beats. I do like
that the sliding mechanism is made of metal that gives it a better strength. I will say that the Soundcore
Q10 has a bigger earcup than the Beats 2.
Overall, I like the fit of the Q30 or Q35 but find the Q10 has a tighter fit and thus its passive NC. The
earcups seems to be warmer than the Q30/35.
I was surprised to find that the headset did have a microphone and was able to take phone calls. I found
the sound to be good and I find it was just a bonus to have that in headsets at this pricerang.
It does have a few negatives.

1. I wish it had a carry pouch or case even if it was just for minor protection.
  2. Unlike others no app support.
  3. Although BassUp is ok, I tend to not to like the BassUp as much.
3 Likes

Nice review. Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing the review. :+1:

Are earcups the same size (smaller/bigger) as Q30?

I had a few pics but accidently deleted them. I had sent my notes to phone as I went to Tennessee with brother.

They seem similar in size to the q30 maybe slightly bigger. They are madefrom a harder material than q30 softer earcup. Q10 has a deeper earcup as well.