Soundcore Q30 headphones. Right ear stopped working

Anyone have any suggestions? I reset, paired again, charged.
No change. Hoping there’s a reboot somewhere

Contact the support.
That’s the best and easiest you can do,

3 Likes

Eliminate the cause.

Try different media, different app, a different phone.

Wired or wireless or both? Try the other method you are using.

If right side dead on different phone and app and media both wireless and wired then it’s proving to be a broken headphones.

The serial number is on the headband very difficult to read, easier off the packaging.

Send serial number, proof of purchase, photos, your address, to support.

I’ll agree with @Chiquinho. Contact Customer Support:

Express what you did to also save time.

Plus I am glad to hear serial number is hard to read for others…I just though I was getting older. Lol. I find taking a picture of it help to read by zooming in (modern day magnifying glass. :smile: )

1 Like

Also when getting new products photo the label with serial number as that’s often easier to read then tag it to make finding it later easier.

18 months warranty easily passes after you’ve lost packaging.

And if bought in a store so paper receipt, photo that, and if you’re gifting them to others send them link to photos in case of warranty claim.

1 Like

Hello, @Ercolini1 sorry to learn about the issue with your Q30 earphones, thanks for trying some troubleshooting already, it seems that your earphones are unusual.

For any warranty assistance, please feel free to drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" detailing the issue and the order information, our customer support team will take care of your case within 24hrs.

No worry, we always stand behind your product and are ready for help.

I had the same problem with Q30 - in my case the Left ear stopped working. It happened during the warranty period.
As an electronic engineer I managed to find the fault: The small speaker itself stopped working. All the electronic parts worked perfectly. I asked for a replacement Left speaker (It is assembled in a sealed plastic together with the ANC Microphone) but was refused - Anker/Soundcore did not accept to send a spare parts - even under warranty.
I was offered to receive 30% of the paid value and after bargaining received 50%.
I believe there is a software + hardware design failure: If you sleep with your headphone (cover the outer part of one earphone with a pillow) - in some cased the speaker starts to vibrate as hell - which may cause an internal break of a wire that is attached to the membrane of the speaker.

Conclusions: 1. Do not sleep with your headphone. 2. Be aware that if you buy from AliExpress the warranty do not cover the price you paid. 3. There are no official spare parts available.
BTW: I managed to replace the speaker. It was very hard to open the sealed plastic and assemble it again, but now it works.

1 Like

I had the same issue, the right speaker stop working, I never hit or dropped my headphones, I tried connecting it with different devices, using the cable and in all the tests the right speaker did not work

I contacted the Soundcore support team because my headphones were still under warranty, but since I live in Colombia and Soundcore does not have shipping coverage to my country, they offered me a 50% refund.

same issue here, no broken wires i could find, and im just 3 months outside of the warranty, i wanna jump out a window ugh

same issue here, after 6 months, during the warranty, i`m trying contact with them, but, nothing yet.

Do you remember how you opened the plastic cover of the 40mm driver cause i cant find a way even if my life depended on it

As I already wrote, it was very difficult to open the sealed plastic. I used a combination of knife and soldering iron to heat the plastic (directly or indirectly by heating the knife) and cut it. After replacing the speaker, I used quick glue for the speaker and silicone to close the plastic case, in a way that it will be easy to reopen the plastic next time…
It’s petty that Soundcore uses such speakers that stop working even under warranty.
But at least they let us write here to help others who will need to change the

speakers…