Soundcore Rave need help

So I dont know why but it turned on my soundcore rave today and Its doing the thing where the bluetooth bass and light buttons are flashing and it basically wont turn on. Any ideas??

3 Likes

Try to reset it

1. Press both the "Bluetooth " and " Vol+ " buttons for 8 seconds to reset.
  2. Turn off the speaker and turn your Bluetooth device’s Bluetooth off and then on again.
  3. Clear all the pairing records on your Bluetooth device.
  4. Restart your speaker and reconnect it with your Bluetooth device.

Try keeping the Rave powered on and try to power ON, does it work?

There is no volume up button other than the dial. I tried pressing that down and the power but for 8 seconds but that didnt work either. It wont say on the light only flash when you press the ON button.

1 Like

Here is a picture of the buttons

1 Like

Thank you,

please reach out to SoundCore support at service@SoundCore.com

I am facing same problem, it wont turn on ,only bluetooth bass and light buttons are blinking

1 Like

Did this ever get resolved? I’m having the same problem

3 Likes

You have to hold all the button down for 30 seconds… Its really hard with 1 person but its do-able… But im still having problems keep the Bluetooth connected and none of the other buttons seem to want to function like they suppose to

Did anyone find a resolution for the blinking lights? Holding the buttons for 30 seconds did not work on the rave speaker

1 Like

I would suggest to contact customer support by email service@soundcore.com

Me too.
All buttons not functioning

I was having a similar issue with the Soundcore rave neo where the lights were all on but it was frozen and not letting you do anything and connect. Holding the volume + and Bluetooth button did not work for me so I tried a few different ways and when I held the power button and Bluetooth button for 8-10 seconds, it turned off and I was able to turn it back on and it’s working again :+1:t3:

1 Like

Hola buenas. Lo pudiste reparar? Tengo el mismo problema, no enciende solo parpadean las luces.

Man im so mad at this problem for the fact i spent 300 bucks and now my speaker does nothing besides light up the chRging illumination as of its still plugged in and ITS 123% NOT plugged in to its chRger!!

Bonjours! Je viens d’acheter un soundecore rave+, à peine 1jrs d’essai, il ne se met plus en charge. Il me reste un barre de batterie. Donc, il finara bientôt. Pourriez vous me proposer une solution?

I’m freaking out my rave party 2 for some reason will not turn on at all an when I plug it in the power light turns on shows 4 bars like fully powered an then the light just goes away but speake will not turn on ugh please say someone knows as to why an whatever I need to do to get it turned back o. Please please please???

I am also having this issue where my speaker shuts right off. Nothing I do is working… I have had it a while sitting in my closet. I used it TWICE. The third time I went to use it, it would turn on then right off. Hasn’t worked since. :roll_eyes: Now I can’t use it for the funeral for my grandmother. What a waste of money! Absolutely ridiculous! I’ve reached out to support. Let’s see what happens! :raised_hands:t4: