Soundcore Rave Partycast volume level lower on second speaker when doing TWS mode

So I noticed a big difference in output from the second speaker when you run two Rave Partycast speakers together in TWS mode. At first I thought maybe only the main speaker was getting the EQ settings, so I ran that flat, but still the secondary speakers is around 6-8dB lower in output, which is a big difference. When I run the two speakers in Partycast mode, both are equal volume. I swapped speakers to use the other as the main speaker, but still had the same issue in TWS. It appears they are both up to date with firmware. So what’s the solution to this rather big problem?

1 Like

I do not have but have felt something similar had been stated before… search on the topic as I do not have them

I knew I could not be the only person noticing this. It’s a big deal cause I could use them to Dj wired with no latency, but all the volume goes to the speaker directly connected, the one where main speaker sends sound to is almost HALF the volume 🤦