Soundcore’s Head of Brand Reveals ALL About The #AudioEscape | #SoundcoreSundays

This week we were lucky enough to get 30 minutes with Head of Brand for Soundcore, Ching, to give out some juicy deets behind the meaning of #AudioEscape, why you’ll want to watch closely and what’s coming up in 2021 for Soundcore.

Tune in as we reveal all in this week’s #SoundcoreSundays.

For those without a subscription service - Listen Here

Spotify
Apple

7 Likes

@sean.L I appreciate the my question being asked. Let her know that I thank her for making those. If the L2P are good it will be fun to hear the headphone version of them.

3 Likes

Good Question, Good Interview, very exciting!

1 Like

@sean.L Can I stack the codes I get from registering products on the #AudioEscape page?

just finished listening great podcast. nice question by @Duane_Lester

1 Like

Great podcast

2 Likes

Interesting, but I want cliff’s notes - who can share the good word?

1 Like

Just finished the podcast as well. Nice info by Ching. Looking forward to the new stuff in New Year

2 Likes

Awesome podcast! Excited for future headphones

1 Like

I’m afraid not.

2 Likes

Thanks for tuning in everyone, and a big thanks to Ching for taking part. Who wants to hear from some of the other Soundcore team members?

3 Likes

A yes vote from me. It’s interesting to hear different perspectives and I always enjoy some inside baseball.

1 Like

I would vote for that as well. Hearing more from people and getting to know them is always great. Especially since they work so hard in the background

Another fantastic podcast, I hope that these continue forward in the new year… maybe with some collabs from the possible upcoming announcement? :wink: