Soundcore Spirit X2 sound quality

I recently purchased a pair of Soundcore Spirit X2 in-ear headphones and no matter how many times I swap the earbuds around to improve the fit I still get a really weak, tinny sound quality. The only thing that works is pressing really hard on the headphones so that they are rammed into my ears which isn’t really sustainable… Any suggestions?

I do not have but a few other may on the community.

Have you tried to get a bigger or smaller eartip to get a better seal in the ear? I would try that first if you have not. Eartips and earwings for earbuds are usually the first thing to try.

A lesser know reason may be just the size of your ears are different. I have seen people including my brother who had issues due to their ear size. My brother ears hurt when he wore some different earbuds. Others had issues with the earwings not fitting correctly or hurting as well or falling out. It may not be all earbuds but just certain types (from Soundcore or others brands).

2 Likes

Have you tried all tips?
if these dont fit there are foam tips available which could fit better.
please use the magnifier option (upper right corner) to find suggestion about those tips.

1 Like

I had this one bookmarked as a potential solution

1 Like