#SoundcoreHalloween | The Winners

I’m sure that @Unnamed would be willing to join myself in helping with any left over treats… :wink:

1 Like

I kinda wish for the liberty air 2s back

1 Like

Thanks for everyone sending your contact emails and once again, congratulations and thanks for taking part! :partying_face: You’ll be contacted with further instructions soon :+1:

The following names I have yet to receive any contact and the original deadline has passed. Please send your contact email address by TODAY November 3rd 11:59 PM PT

@Brando_Lang @Monk3ee @graymatter @brad176 @ran_man76 @Jason_Keiter @Trevor_Herbert

5 Likes

I sent the email in to you, thank you

Thank you!:grin:

That actually seems pretty good return on info. I thought there may have been a few more on that list .

if people dont claim their prizes ill gladly take them off your hands :joy::joy::joy::joy: does seem like you got a lot of responses already though which is really nice given how many prizes there were

2 Likes

Info sent
Tods Stitt

Lol. You are so helpful to help them take away unused items. :rofl:

3 Likes

lol I try my best to help out here :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Quick update. After having an admittedly crappy day at work I came home to a box and was excited to see that it was all my Soundcore Halloween giveaway swag. :partying_face::confetti_ball::partying_face::confetti_ball::partying_face::confetti_ball::partying_face::partying_face: It feel like my birthday :balloon::gift::balloon::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Congrats :+1:

Wow - some nice stuff there, especially the headphones. Congrats.

Congratulations. Nice swag :sunglasses:

Anyone outside of the US heard what they will receive instead of the Swag, if anything?

Wow awesome stuff in the swag bag can’t wait to get mine! Has anyone else received theirs yet?

1 Like

A BIG THANK YOU to @sean.L, @Loz, & Soundcore for the Halloween swag pack and the Motion+!!! It just arrived today. The Motion+ BANGS🤘🏻! This is literally the first time I’ve ever won anything like this. I’m extremely grateful!

2 Likes

@Alex-S nice ! Congratulations! :grin:

2 Likes

Very nice indeed. Congratulations!

2 Likes

I got mine a day or so ago. Did you get your swag yet @Ashleymarie0617?

2 Likes