#SoundcoreSundays | Vote For Our Guests

Thanks for all your nominations in Tuesday’s post, we’ve got a great list of potential guests for you guys to choose from! Take a look at the nominees and then vote for your favorite in the poll below. The top two people will be featured alongside @sean.L and @Loz in a very special Thanksgiving episode of the podcast on November 22nd.

• Duane_Lester
  • ktkundy
  • ndalby
  • Professor2
  • Tank
  • TechMan
  • TechnicallyWell
  • The_Professor
  • TheSnarkyOne
  • waggs181

0 voters

As you may have noticed, @Will and I are not among the nominees, but thank you to everyone who suggested us. We won’t be taking part this time around because we may (or may not) already have other podcast-related plans… :zipper_mouth_face:

Don’t forget to cast your vote before Monday as we’ll be announcing the guests in the Core Update.

Good luck! :tada:

P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify and leave us a rating!

7 Likes

Did it.
Some elections around at the moment.

But ours here is an easy one
and we will have a result pretty soon! :rofl:

3 Likes

Dang it… It is looking like it is almost a 3 way tie in this early hour of voting.

2 Likes

No matter who wins, it should be a great podcast!!

1 Like

Casted my ballot!

2 Likes

Done with the voting. I’m sure we will have results of this before the other one :joy:

3 Likes

I really hope its the may part more so than the not part

1 Like

I voted :ballot_box:
Hope Flossy is a future guest though

1 Like

This is a really good idea :+1:.

2 Likes

Aye nobody likes me :sob:

1 Like

Me too, but did my vote count…

1 Like

It is election week and at least I got to vote in something.

1 Like

I voted. Good luck. Can’t wait to hear the podcast.

1 Like

Voted. Good luck to every one :+1:

1 Like

Nice amount of votes so far

1 Like

Gradually getting these lined up. Hopefully the people at the top are actually interested in participating.