#SoundcoreValentines Photo Contest

Sounds like fun! Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!

1 Like

You should join in maybe just put your creations on this page.

2 Likes

I will ask the obvious question. I am assuming it is one entry per person.

If I am wrong please let me know. I would not want to prepare one picture to know that others had several out there.

I actually just took one that I could use. I had already been thinking of a few potential picture to just add for the fun of the holiday coming up. This way I can decide which I would use.

1 Like

As many entries as you like! The more content the better :smiley:

1 Like

Just the Soundcore.com Gallery and no Social media shares required?

Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with. Let’s great creative!

1 Like

Like the suggestions to put here - good consolidation of submissions. Plus it’ll make the page a little less drab if there’s some pop of color/photos. :blush:

Here’s my #SoundcoreValentines photo post: True Valentines and pic preview for page decor. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Spirit X is not bashful about giving a big X hug!

1 Like

Valentine’s day is not my favorite holiday of the year, not sure I will get an entry in for this one. But look forward to seeing everyone’s submissions.

Is that you on that photo?
WHOW!

@Chiquinho, it was me in my younger years, I was 33. Thin and young with a pep in my step. I am now older, about 25 pounds heavier and my feet has plantar facitist (wrong spelling) I use this pirate picture in nemory of my mother.

1 Like

When I take a look at photos of my young days:
What a beauty I was…hehehe!

Black full hair, now all totally white.
But still there are some! :rofl:
Not gaining much weight.
Some problems regarding health.
But could be worse.
Birthday is coming - > 10. of February.

1 Like

Sweet on bday coming soon. Happy early bday, I had mine on the first. Half of my family growing up was February bday. I still have a few colored hairs. I knew I was going to either go bald early (dad side) or go gray early (wife side) Mom side won and I still have hair. :wink:

1 Like

Funny. all Aquarius.
Though I dont believe much in zodiac signs.
The only thing I know about those Aquarius’ : WE are very special! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I created another one.
I like it better.
But I will wait to publish.
Otherwise it gets obvious, I am doing nothing the whole day!!! :rofl:

Got a pic with some rose petals and other flowers behind it. I’d rather have flowers and Soundcore than flowers and chocolates!!

1 Like

I’ll take anything I can get.

So does the picture have to include a soundcore product or not?

1 Like

Nice question.

I had one thought for a post but do not have all of the products that I would need to pull off my specific thought.

We should have asked for some products donated.
So we could have realized some more ideas! :rofl:

1 Like