Space A40 mic issue w/ FW 4.19

I Bought a space A40, updated firmware to 4.19, during WhatsApp calls, or using Microsoft teams on a laptop, People stops hearing me after 10 minutes, if I reconnect the problem solves for more 10 minutes, although I can hear them, they can’t hear me.

I have tried unpairing them, hard resetting by pressing case button for over 10 seconds, nothing really solves this. I have a Q30 that works just fine.

Seems like a firmware issue, as there are people in reddit with same issue and in this forum as well.

7 Likes

Same issue.
Space A40 with fw 4.19
After a few minutes the mic stops to work during WhatsApp calls

Same, please fix Anker, loads of people have this issue

I’m having the same issue, unbelievable that it’s known for so long and not fixed yet.

I had the same exact issue (mic not working after few minutes). Since I got my A40 I have firmware upgraded to 4.19 to support LDAC so I’m not sure if the problem existed before upgrade.

I use it for conference calls only once a week for 1h meeting, I had cleared this issue by deleting it, resetting, but after a couple of weeks the issue came back, it happened like 3 times and then never again. I had a Xiaomi 11T when this happened.

Since I changed to Pocophone X6 Pro (Bluetooth 5.4) I haven’t had issues yet.

I didn’t looked further on internet about this as I thought it was related to my phone, now I know it’s not.

Hope anker can fix it.